Avenue Herrmann Debroux 40-42, - 1160 AuderghemE-mail :
email@example.comWebsite : www.gibbis.beContact person :
GIBBIS is a non-profit organization.
Created in January 2017, it is the result of the merger of the CBI (Coordination Bruxelloise d’Institutions sociales et de santé) and the FHPB (Fédération des Hôpitaux Privés de Belgique). In January 2017, they created a unique federation of actors in the private associative sector of care institutions in the Brussels region.
GIBBIS thus becomes:
- the key representative of the private non-profit sector of care institutions in Brussels
- the reference interlocutor of the political world, both at Brussels and federal level, and of the other federations of the Brussels health care sector.
Its mission is:
- to represent its members in front of the authorities and decision-making bodies in the field of health care at the Brussels and federal levels
- to defend the values of the private health care institutions in Brussels: quality of care, accountability of the different actors in health care, autonomy of management and allocation of resources in the health care institutions, freedom of choice for the patient, therapeutic freedom, equal access to care
- to develop leading-edge expertise in the field of health care in support of its activities and those of its members
- and to share this knowledge with members by offering training and personalized advice related to their activity.
GIBBIS is committed to working with policy makers and the broader government.