Avenue de Tervuren, 168 - 1150 BrusselsE-mail :
email@example.comWebsite : www.ehtel.euContact person :
Mr. Marc LangePhone :
+32 2 230 15 34Phone Private :
Please login to access this phone numberVat :
EHTEL (the European Health Telematics Association) is a unique pan-European multidisciplinary stakeholder organisation, which brings together corporate, institutional, and individual actors dedicated to the improvement of healthcare delivery through digital health.
EHTEL’s distinctive structure enables the exchange of ideas and information leading to innovation in the delivery of eHealth solutions and the transformation of health and social care. EHTEL facilitates interactions and sharing of knowledge among stakeholder groups. The association acts as a neutral forum, not as a lobbying group.
EHTEL works to
- Support European initiatives and policies aimed at increasing the constituency of eHealth in Europe.
- Provide expert advice, educational services, and insights on the latest regulatory, strategic, and business-oriented developments in the field of digital healthcare.
- Support European co-funded projects in developing new knowledge and a complete understanding of the challenges and opportunities involved in the deployment of eHealth services in health and social care.
- Provide a networking platform where stakeholders from all sorts of backgrounds can discuss common challenges, explore new solutions, and share information, experiences, and lessons learned.
EHTEL offers educational and networking opportunities to its members
- Conferences, seminars and Webinars on current and emerging topics in Digital Health like Artificial Intelligence, Interoperability, IT-supported Integrated Care, Maturity Models, Scaling-UP and many more.
Working Groups and Task Forces on Interoperability of Infrastructure and Services, Telemedicine and Chronic Disease Management, Digital services and Messaging, Innovation and Society.