Expertise transfer and knowledge capitalization as innovative quality solutions
- Life science organizations are realizing how important it is to “know what they know” and be able to make maximum use of it.
- In an economy where the only certainty is uncertainty, one sure source of lasting competitive advantage is knowledge.
BQG and lifetech.brussels have the pleasure to invite you on the 12th of March from 13.30 to 18.30 to share and learn how to drive quality and innovation.
This seminar will enhance how to manage knowledge effectively as an innovative way of dealing with the life science challenges.
In its introduction part, speakers from the Academy & Business will discuss the need and importance of knowledge, an intellectual capital, defining knowledge management, its objectives and activities to give a good insight of purpose, need and importance of knowledge management.
Then follows the exchange part of the seminar that is how this knowledge management can be an innovative solution through experiences of the participant regarding their specific challenges. Finally BQG will share its innovative way of performing Knowledge Management as part of its Apollo MaturityTM Intelligence solution.
Please have a look at the agenda (13h30-18h30), during an exchange session, you will have:
- A good understanding of what is knowledge management through speaker’s presentations
- A good Share & Learn from others how to find new approaches and solutions of expertise transfer and knowledge capitalization to solve life science challenges: focus will be done on technology transfer, quality system processes improvement and learning management.
- Be knowledgeable on one novel methodology & tool (Apollo Maturity TM Intelligence) developed by BQG to support Life sciences organizations in knowledge capitalization through text mining and knowledge organization , retrieving & re-use innovative methodology
Seth van Hooland is an assistant professor at the Université libre de Bruxelles (ULB). After a career in the private sector for a digitization company, he obtained his PhD in information science at ULB in 2009. Following a post-doc position at the University Carlos III of Madrid, Seth joined the Information and Communication Science Department at ULB and became the academic responsible for their Master in Information Science. In the spring semester of 2014, he taught a special course on linked data at the Information School of the University of Washington. He is also active as a consultant in the document and records management domain for both public and private organizations.
Pharmacist, master in manufacturing practice, Delphine is also Black Belt & expert in Lean manufacturing. With 15 years spent in the Biopharma industry, including small and big Pharma, Delphine’s experience covers manufacturing, Quality and supply chains including expertise in Learning, Knowledge management and change management. This extensive experience allows Delphine to understand detailed operational challenges, as well as taking a helicopter view on Pharma business technology and organisation needs.
BQG, Brussels, Belgium (http://www.thebiotechqualitygroup.com) is a Consulting company providing advice and expertise on Quality and Operational strategy to Life Science organisations. Founded in 2011, BQG have developed an innovative and award-winning Apollo Maturity™ methodology which, together with their consultants, brings new insight and innovation to the business solutions they provide to Life Science organisations. Follow us on Twitter: @BQG_news
Lifetech.brussels is the health cluster of the Brussels-Capital Region gathering more than 100 institutions active in life sciences (SMEs, hospitals, incubators, universities, institutions), that supports the life technologies sector by providing to its members individual and collective services, ensuring that life technologies remain a strong driver of economic growth in the region, attracting new R&D companies and investors. www.lifetechbrussels.com .
Participation is free but registration is mandatory.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your participation