WHINN – Week of Health and INNovation is the first of its kind; a festival that consists of conferences, events, innovation and networking activities. Please read more on WHINN here.No festival without matchmaking.
At the official WHINN Matchmaking you can book meetings with the other WHINN attendees and design your own meeting schedule with pre-arranged face-to-face meetings. It is free of charge to participate, however a no-show fee is 400 DKK
The event is a platform offering opportunities to meet potential partners for new business and for R&D projects. You can meet representatives of companies, regions, hospitals, universities and research institutions offering or requesting innovative solutions, investigating new collaborations.
- Use the event to initiate new businesses
- Meet providers of innovative technologies from throughout Europe
- Enter into contact with potential partners for future co-operation
- Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships
- get the latest information about trends and innovations
Why to participate
- Showcase your most favourable products and projects
- Meet face-to-face new partners and customers
- Initiate cross-border contacts and cooperation
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Get latest information on research findings
- Present, discuss and develop new projects