Organized in the frame of the EU-FP7 project Health-2-Market, the full day conference “Tools to valorize research: 1 day to follow the road from research to market” aims to share good practices and experience on how to exploit results from R&D and bring research to market, highlighting the route from the research idea to its access to the market.
Participants will be led along the road from research to market with three thematic “pit” stops in Intellectual Property Rights, Entrepreneurship- Business Planning and Marketing plus an interactive “Ask the experts” session with face-to-face meetings with experts and possible investors and discuss questions such as:
- What to do with my research results? How to protect them?
- Which is my market? How can I convince investors?
- What does business capital entail?
- How to approach potential customers? What do big pharmaceutical companies want?
- How to develop a marketing strategy?
- Health specialists who wish to bring their research to the market (individual researchers, SMEs, FP7 and H2020 project coordinators and partners etc.)
- Support organisations helping researchers to exploit their R&D results (Technology Transfer Offices, incubators, clusters, business networks, health professionals organizations, innovation agencies, IPR helpdesk etc.)
- Higher education and research structures with links to R&D exploitation and entrepreneurship
- Other organisations (i.e. banks, venture capital firms, consultancy companies, National Contact Points, IPR private offices)
- Policy makers
Do not miss this key opportunity to share experience, benefit from best practices and engage with peers and investors in face-to-face meetings and networking.
PARTICIPATION IS FREE OF CHARGE, WITH MANDATORY PRE-REGISTRATION.
REGISTRATION WILL BE OPEN UNTIL 15 JUNE 2015