The 7th and 8th Calls for Proposals under IMI 2 have been launched on 18 December. It includes the new call for the Ebola+ program.
The topics for the 7th call for proposals are:
Validation of translational imaging methods in drug safety assessment (TRISTAN)
- Identification of druggable targets modulating misfolded proteins in Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases
- Pathological neuron-glia interactions in neuropathic pain
- Dry age-related macular degeneration: development of novel clinical endpoints for clinical trials with a regulatory and patient access intention
- A comprehensive ‘paediatric preclinical POC platform’ to enable clinical molecule development for children with cancer
Topics under the Big Data for Better Outcomes programme
- Coordination and support action (CSA) for the big data for better outcomes programme
- Increase access and use of high quality data to improve clinical outcomes in heart failure (HF), atrial fibrillation (AF), and acute coronary syndrome (ACS) patients
Deadline for submitting short proposals under Call 7: Thursday 17 March 2016
The topic for the 8th call for proposal is:
Ebola and other filoviral haemorrhagic fevers (Ebola+) programme: future outbreaks
Call 8 will remain open for two years and the first cut-off date is Wednesday 16 March 2016.
Please also note the webinars that will be held from 11 to 29 January 2016 regarding the call topics as well as on IMI rules and procedures.