You plan to create your business, or you have recently started one?
The Start’essentials are the result of a partnership between thirteen business support structures. It is coordinated by 1819 and aims to respond permanently to the information needs of entrepreneurs in Brussels.
Because there are questions that can not be bypass when you become an entrepreneur, the Brussels partners join their forces to offer you 9 workshops “à la carte”. For each workshop, a fee of 25€ will be asked. The workshops will take place in French.
The program :
- Le business plan, un outil essentiel (29/04)
- Le Business model canvas (30/04)
- La créativité comme nouvel angle de vue (07/05)
- Les aides financières à Bruxelles (11/05)
- L’étude de marché (20/05)
- La stratégie de communication (03/06)
- Les techniques de vente (09/06)
- Juridique, 1 entrepreneur averti en vaut 2 (10/06)
- La gestion d’entreprise et les tableaux de bord (24/06)
With the collaboration of:
Brussels Pioneers, Microstart, Credal, impulse.brussels, Ceraction, JobYourself, Unizo, network of ATMs local economy, CEd, CCIR and Brucenter