THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!
For more information on this workshop, please find the slides here.
The launch of the next Work Program for “Health, Demographic Change & Wellbeing” is planned for October 2015 and the first deadlines will be in the beginning of 2016.
The Brussels National Contact Points (NCPs) will organise an information session giving you the opportunity to learn more about the future topics and to build your consortium.
- Introduction by lifetech.brussels
- Presentation of H2020 e-health topics 2016-2017.
- Tips & ricks for proposal writing on the 3 main criteria: excellence, impact & implementation.
- Presentation of NCP Brussels and Enterprise Europe Brussels.
- Closure: Light networking Lunch.
This workshop will be followed by two other workshops:
- Other Health-related H2020 2016-2017 topics uncovered! – November, 19th 2015
- Focus on the SME instrument in Health – January, 14th 2016
Places are limited. Registration by email to Michèle Kaisin.
More information here.
About the organiser : NCP – National Contact Point Brussels
Brussels National Contact Point (NCP Brussels) is a regional initiative whose aim is to help companies, universities, research centres and other stakeholders of the Brussels Capital Region to access EU funding for Research and Innovation.
NCP Brussels team can assist and advise you before the project submission, during the project implementation and for the exploitation of the project’s results.
You have a project idea in the field of Health or e-health and are looking for EU funded Research and Innovation opportunities?
There are many EU funding opportunities for companies, researchers, hospitals, health procurers, pharmaceutical companies, aisbls and institutions willing to do research and innovate in the Health and e-health sector.