Quality is an essential part of effective care. But it is more than indicators, processes and qualy programs. The annual congress of Voka Health Community pulls open the topic and look for new approaches to quality and the potential for the large white economy. In short, a holistic approach as a challenge for all stakeholders!
These topics are covered:
- reintegration of the patient = goal of quality care;
- knowledge and experience exchange among peers;
- transparency as a condition for quality;
- a European quality framework for mHealth applications;
- aids policy and quality;
- focus on outcome of care, rather than on processes.
At the end of the day we will also launch the new Voka- book “Transform to survive in care ‘by Pieter Van Herck (Voka).
Moderator: Dennis van den Buijs