The eHealth Accelerator has been designed in order to help entrepreneurs both in early-stage and scale-up stage phases develop, challenge and skyrocket the development of their e-health project through a combination of collective training and personalized guidance.
As a part of the eHealth Accelerator, this module will focus on to be or not to be a medical device.
- Is your solution a medical device or not? What are the specific (regulatory) requirements for a medical device?
- How do you distinguish a medical device from a ehealth solution?
- What do you need to pay attention to when your software is linked to a medical device?
- Evelina Roegiers, associate @Loyens & Loeff
- Florence d’Ath, associate @Loyens & Loeff
If you are intereted in joining the whole program of the eHealth Accelerator – do not hesitate to contact us!
Propel your e-health project into another dimension!