Have you successfully incorporated innovative methods to align your research with the needs of society? Do you contribute responsibly to the development of a smart, inclusive and sustainable society?
The European Foundations Award for Responsible Research & Innovation invites you to share your responsible research project and receive €20.000!
The award is a joint initiative of the King Baudouin Foundation (Belgium), “la Caixa” Foundation (Spain), Fondazione Cariplo (Italy), Lundbeck Foundation (Denmark), the Robert Bosch Stiftung (Germany) and the European Foundation Centre Research Forum.
Who may apply?
• Universities, research centres, individual researchers, research consortia, civil society organisations and any other type of organization involved in a responsible research practice in Europe.
• Research conducted solely by for-profit organizations is not eligible.
• The research is ongoing or has been finalised not earlier than 2013.
Application closes December 7th 2015. After an in-depth analysis of fifteen selected finalists, the awards will be offered to the winners at the end of 2016.
What is the reward?
Three prizes of €20,000 each.
How can you apply?
- For general information please visit the website
- For practical information on the online application form: contact center of the King Baudouin Foundation, T 32 2 500 45 55 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• For specific information on the contents of this call: Sara Heesterbeek email@example.com