Innovators Under 35 is the leading global community of innovators, pioneers and social changemakers. Each year MIT Technology Review discovers new generations of Innovators Under 35, the young leaders developing new technologies to solve the major global challenges of today in remarkably different ways and impacting the lives of millions of people around the globe. These young winners are part of a global community of innovators, who are leading the next generation of technological changes, and transforming the way we are going to live and work in the coming decades.
This year, the MIT Technology Review thus inaugurated the first Belgian edition of its “Innovators under 35 years.”
The names of the 10 winners will be announced in May. The awards, she is scheduled for May 20 in Brussels.
Who can be nominated ?
Innovators under 35 are pioneers, visionaries, inventors and entrepreneurs whose technological projects have a strong social and economic impact. No matter their area of expertise, all have in common to meet the major problems of modern society with creativity and boldness. Among them we distinguish:
- Inventorswho create new technologies
- Entrepreneurswho successfully complete the processing technology into a viable trade
- Visionariesanticipating how technology can improve the quality of life
- Partnerswho imagine the profitable innovations to society as a whole
- Pioneers exploring new frontiers and are the beginnings of future innovations
Applications may be submitted until 13 March via the website dedicated to the contest.
The award ceremony will take place May 20, 2015 at Co-Station.