Enterprise Europe Brussels and the cluster lifetech.brussels from the impulse.brussels invite you to participate at the technological, research and commercial brokerage event organized by Enterprise Europe Network, the largest business support network in Europe, at the next Meet in ITaly for Life Sciences Event in Milan.
A brokerage event with pre-arranged B2B meetings: register here until September 11th!
Pitch your project! Subscribe here until September 9th!
A workshop where representatives from institutions, companies, clusters and research centers will join together to analyze and discuss the strategies, challenges and opportunities to make the technology transfer system a driver for innovation and growth for all the stakeholders involved in the life sciences sector
- It is a unique opportunity to find partners for business development, licensing agreements, joint ventures, research collaboration, European projects, investments, get known
- It is a free showcase for your company/organization that stays online from the registration up to one year after the end of the event; even if you will not have meetings at the B2B days (more than 20000 profile views in 2014)
- It is possible to add pictures to promote your products that will be published in the gallery section
- Your competitors are already in, why not you?
The first edition was a success, with very good feedbacks and follow up after meetings (650 meetings, 14 countries, more than 150 participants; read more http://www.b2match.eu/mit4ls2015/pages/mit-2014-edition)
How does it work?
It is a very easy process – it should take only a couple of minutes:
- Step 1: Register here before September, 11th !
Enterprise Europe Brussels assists you in the elaboration and publication of your participant profile describing your offer(s) and or request(s) in the online catalogue
- Step 2: Browse the online catalogue and book meetings with participants you are interested in.
- Step 3: Prior to the event each participant will receive an individual meeting schedule.
During & after the event:
During the event, Enterprise Europe Brussels will offer you onsite support to ensure smooth progress of the scheduled meetings. After the event, Enterprise Europe Brussels will ensure follow up of the contacts made during the brokerage event.
Email our advisor Sarah van Haelst.
The registration will close on 11 September 2015!