MEDICA international fair will be held in Düsseldorf from 15 to 18 November 2021: https://www.medica-tradefair.com
As one of the world’s largest medical equipment and device fairs, with a growing focus on e-Health, MEDICA is interesting for several reasons:
- exhibit and give visibility to your solution (stand or start-up corner) ;
- explore what is currently available on the market;
- meet partners.
The fair is planned to be on site with the option, depending on the evolution of the health situation, of organizing it as a hybrid event or shifting to a completely virtual one. It is still difficult to say today.
The Export department of hub.brussels is in charge of organizing a Belgian pavilion with FIT and AWEX.
- If you wish to exhibit, the registration and participation conditions are detailed here: https://hub.brussels/fr/events/medica-2021/
- You will see that the rates are particularly interesting (and decreased in post-covid) if you join the common initiative.
- Start-up corner : 50€ (excl. VAT) for starters
- 6m2 stand: 175€ (excl. VAT) for starters – 350€ (excl. VAT) for SMEs – 700€ (excl. VAT) for large companies
- The hub support is turnkey: you will “only” have to install your material on the stand which will be dedicated to you.
If you are not yet ready to exhibit on 6m2 but you really want to come to the fair (even for a day or two), you can then register to the startup corner and be included in the whole loop of activities and in the presentation catalog of the delegation.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: AUGUST 1st.
Depending on the participation of Brussels companies from the lifetech cluster, our team will organize one or more activities of interest (e.g.: a collective visit of the fair, a moment of conviviality/networking, perhaps with the participation of the Brussels Secretaries of State/Minister who will be attending, a thematic stand, etc.).
You also have the opportunity to join the international Healthcare Brokerage Event organized by Enterprise Europe Network. The aim is to assist enterprises, universities and research institutions to find partners worldwide for product development, manufacturing and licensing agreements, distribution partnerships, research cooperation, joint ventures, financing/investment, public buyers etc.
The pre-qualified one to one meetings will take place online before (from October 1st) and after MEDICA (till December 23rd) and onsite (15-18.11) during the trade conference.
- 100 Euro – Companies, associations, research institutions, etc.
- 50 Euro – Start-Ups (EEN, established on or after 1.1.2018)
- 0 Euro – Investors, business angels, importers and public buyers