Launch supports the creation of new companies (spin-offs) in the Brussels-Capital Region in order to economically promote the results of scientific research.
It enables the financing of projects, the objectives of which are:
- to study the conditions of the industrial and commercial implementation of the results obtained with a view to the creation of a new economic activity in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- to finalise the development of a product, process or innovative service based on the results obtained during earlier research;
This event will be an excellent opportunity to get experienced advice and best practices to successfully move from Research to Business. You will get the chance to meet and exchange with other researchers-entrepreneurs of the Launch program, but also with all the other Brussels stakeholders involved in such projects.
- 4:30 pm Welcome
- 4:40 pm Launch Projects: Global picture and advice
- Jacobus Boonen, VUB Technology Transfer Interface
- Launch success stories:
- 5:00 pm Intuitim, Spin-off UCL, Vincent Nicolas – CEO
- 5:20 pm Zensor, Spin-off VUB, Yves Van Ingelgem – CEO
- 5:40 pm Tips & Tricks from Impulse.brussels, the Brussels Enterprise Agency
- Camille Mommer, Business developer, Innovative Sectors Departement
- 6:00 pm Networking cocktail