Collaborations, Sustainability and Precision: A New Agenda for Europe
Join changemakers – as together we forge paths to improve care for all.
To be held digitally from 7-9 June 2021, the HIMSS21 & Health 2.0 European Health Conference will bring the best of both worlds: HIMSS’s knowledge, expertise and thought leadership in healthcare digitisation, and Health 2.0’s network of entrepreneurs and investors showcasing the latest and most innovative health tech solutions.
Featuring best practices and thought leadership amongst Europe, this digital event encompasses virtual engagement for attendees as the world makes the transition to a new normal. Network with forward-thinking peers and solutions providers exploring innovative approaches to collaborations, sustainability and precision and transforming health and care in Europe.
HIMSS21 Europe is the biggest digital health and care event of the year. Join your peers from across Europe and beyond, for education, innovation and unrivalled collaboration opportunities.
- Hear insights from over 120 international speakers
- 60+ live and on-demand sessions convening health and care leading experts.
- Earn continuing education credits.
- Engage on topic-based content with technology experts.
- Learn about solutions from over 130 market suppliers.
- Share experiences with your peers from over 90 countries.
- Take a deep dive into initiatives from Portugal, Germany, Italy, France, The Nordics and more.
What’s new in 2021?
- “Good Morning From…” HIMSS communities in Finland, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, the UK and others bring valuable insights and influential audiences.
- The new topic-based “Content Hub” will ensure your content is easily discovered by the most relevant audiences.
- The “Hospital Hub” brings your core audiences right to the heart of the event.
- “EU Presidency” alignment with the goals of the Portuguese EU Presidency will increase influence and exposure. and impact.