Why should you join?
- Finland is a pioneer in Digital Health Innovation
- Meet over 2,000 digital health innovators from hospital C-level decision makers to clinicians, nurses, payers, life science, innovators, …
What is on the programme?
- Pitch in front of the digital health investors (application deadline 06/05), matchmaking, live demos (application deadline 01/05), workshops, …
- See conference programme
What will you get if you join the Belgian delegation, organized by lifetech.brussels?
Tuesday, June 11
- (limited seats) 10:00-11:30 am Kotona-Concept Digital Healthcare Service Center Tour: see and try what virtual care is all about from a workers and a client’s point of view. At the Kotona (at Home) show room, visitors will be guided around the office and they will have the opportunity to participate in our virtual healthcare daily tasks. Helsinki currently already has 24.000 virtual contacts/month for elderly people living at home. They will be able to make a virtual nursing call to each other and see how group activities such as virtual rehabilitation and virtual lunch groups are handled.
- (10 seats left) 13:30-17:00 Helsinki University Hospital Tour: discover how health technology companies develop and validate their devices and services in a real-life hospital environment. This visit includes a tour of the new state-of-the-art Children’s Hospital full of striking design and new technologies, as well as a visit to the Terkko Health Hub to explore the hospital applications of emerging AI and VR solutions. At the Terkko Health Hub you will see the following demonstrations:
- Hands on demonstration: Image analysis software with AR extension
- How rehab processes and requirements can be integrated to product development in a start-up, and how healthcare professionals and rehabilitees can seam-lessly adopt the new service in use.
- Bringing AI to the hands of medical professionals to transform image-based diagnos-tics
- 18:00-21:00 Networking dinner at the Belgian Embassy: exclusive B2B matchmaking opportunity with local health tech actors
- 40% off for lifetech.brussels members (Tier 1 – innovative Brussels based entrepreneurs)
- 10% off the current rate for all the participants of the Belgian delegation
- Contact us (email@example.com) to receive your discount code.
- Brussels entrepreneurs can benefit from a reimbursement of their expenses up to 50% through the ”Prime pour effectuer un voyage de prospection” of Bruxelles Economie et Emploi.
Please note that hotels in Helsinki are in high demand that period, so don’t wait too long to book your accommodation. You can find a list with different options here.