Note: the e-health topics and the SME instrument will NOT be covered during this workshop as there are specific workshops dedicated to these– check out the other workshops here.
– Intro by lifetech.brussels
– Presentation of H2020 health topics 2016-2017
– Tips&tricks for proposal writing on the 3 main criteria: excellence, impact & implementation (short version)
– Closure: Light networking Lunch
SMEs, Universities, large accounts, Research Centres, Hospitals active in the Health Sector
Note: this workshops is not targeted at consultants
– Get information on the H2020 topics 2016-2017 in the health sector
– Get hands-on tips and tricks for each criteria
– Understand how NCP Brussels and EEN can support you
– Networking opportunity with other participants
This workshop is free-of-charge
Register by sending an email to Michèle Kaisin
More Info or Questions?
Your NCP contact at impulse.brussels is Sarah Van Haelst