Following the adoption of the EU Therapeutics Strategy, the European Commission is organising an EU matchmaking event on COVID-19 therapeutics on 12-13 July 2021.
The objectives are to:
- accelerate and upscale Covid-19 therapeutics development and production
- increase EU companies’ participation in the Covid-19 therapeutics value chains
- connect companies and organisations and help in production planning
The “European Matchmaking event – Development and production of COVID-19 therapeutics” is open to organisations/companies with development and production facilities in the European Union Member States and the European Economic Area in the following areas:
- Treatment developers working on: Antiviral, Antiviral (monoclonal antibody), Immunomodulatory, Anti-inflammatory, Biomarkers, Supportive care
- Clinical Research Organisations offering services such as: Clinical trials, Regulatory support, Research networks (academia)
- Funding providers: Public investors, (EU, National, Regional), Corporate funds, Venture capital
- Manufacturing: CMOs / CDMOs – Production of drug substance for biologics and small molecules (chemical), Fill and Finish, including device for delivery, Pharma associations and their members
- Supply: Raw materials, Consumables, Disposables (e.g. single-use bioreactor bags, filters, membranes, flow tips), Equipments, Liquid Chromatography systems, Vials, syringes, Packaging, Storage, Shipment & Distribution
- Public procurers
- Representatives of hospitals/health academia
Applicants should complete the registration form by the 25th June 2021 (13h00 CEST).