Empattics Workshops 2016: Agenda
- Get new knowledge through the project’s comprehensive research on (unmet) patient needs and the common health challenge.
- Learn about the project, procurement of innovation and the chosen pre-commercial procurement process.
- Participate in interesting discussions and network with relevant stakeholders.
Time and location of the workshops
- Copenhagen, 20th of September 2016
- Santiago de Compostela, 20th of September 2016
- Zaragoza, 23rd of September 2016
- Paris, 14th of October 2016
Empattics is looking for…
Empattics is looking for a wide range of companies: ICT, life science, knowledge based and industrial design companies, together with clusters and industry associations, who have expertise in healthcare and digital health, experience design, patient and user empowerment and involvement, security and interoperability.
The companies can be of any size: large enterprises, SMEs, start-ups, spin-offs, research and development centers, etc.
Public procurers, clinicians and patient organizations are more than welcome to join the dialogue.
The workshops are free of charge but require registration, as seats are limited**.