From 26 to 28 April, hub.brussels will take a delegation of companies working in digital health to Berlin so they can establish new contacts and better understand the evolutions in this market during the DMEA fair.
The DMEA fair is the largest European event dedicated to health technologies. Considered an innovative hub for the industry, the DMEA fair will bring together more than 400 exhibitors and 300 speakers, who will share their solutions and show how digital transformation can make health systems more sustainable, cost-effective and patient-focused.
An unmissable event in the field of e-health
hub.brussels supports you during this event with:
- prospecting your market in a targeted way;
- developing your network;
- creating new business contacts;
- discovering and understanding market trends and developments.
More information about the detailed programme? Contact François Cahour.
Interested? Deadline 8 April
- Starter (registered at the CBE after 1/1/2018): €25
- SME: €50
- Large companies: €100
This fee covers access to the fair and the on-site conferences.
- Software and IT solutions for hospitals,
- clinics, laboratories
- Medical engineering
- Mobile health
- Medical IT equipment and infrastructure
- Telemedicine solutions