EPSI Sport Innovation Conference in collaboration with Enterprise Europe Network
About the event
CO-INNOVATE IN SPORT 2019 – a collaboration by European Platform for Sport Innovation (EPSI) and Enterprise Europe Network – will in July 2019 explore innovations in relation to new technologies in the sports ecosystem. This B2B event will explore how innovation can be achieved in order to keep up with the continuous quest for performance improvement, how stimulation of active lifestyle can provide business chances, how public authorities can contribute to the innovation ecosystem in the sports sector and aims to support and develop small and medium enterprises (SME) setting up in the sector to achieve innovation in their product and service offerings and provide them with new opportunities for the establishment of joint strategic projects, partnerships and business opportunities.
- Creating an innovation-friendly environment in sports
- Technology innovation in sports and its impact on business
- Sports equipment manufacturing innovation process
- E-sports innovations
- Big data & digital in sports
- Funding innovation in 21st century sports
- Sports innovation and the future of the human-technology interface
- How stimulation of active lifestyle can provide business chances
- Public authorities facilitating innovation in the sports sector
- What does a Startup Need to SUCCEED in the Sports Industry?
- Early Stage Innovation and Industry-Academia Collaboration
- Wearable technologies in sports
SportTechMatch by Enterprise Europe Network
The conference will also feature business matchmaking activities (SportTechMatch) powered by the Enterprise Europe Network – also known as business ‘speed dating’ – bringing together businesses and other organisations looking for partners to take their strategical development and projects forward. This formula has a proven track record and is an ideal opportunity to enable participants to share their partnership offers or requests and schedule meetings in advance.
- Research and innovation organisations
- Sports organisations/associations
- Public authorities
The SportTechMatch B2B event organized by the Enterprise Europe Network is free of charge. However for the conference which is organised by EPSI a participation fee is due to cover catering and organisational costs. (not applicable for speakers at the conference). If no payment for the conference fee is received on the 1st of June, your profile will be deactivated before the booking phase opens on 2 June (not applicable for speakers).
Go to the payment module
More information on the registration and payment procedure is available on the following page: Practical info
Why to participate?
- Showcase your most favourable products and projects
- Meet face-to-face new partners and customers
- Initiate cross-border contacts and cooperation
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Present, discuss and develop new projects