You want to highlight your innovation in the IT for healthcare sector? Your solution is patient-centered? Curious about the latest developments in IT and healthcare? You want to meet members of the industry and make use of opportunities for high-level advanced training? Submit your paper for the ConhIT – Connecting Healthcare IT event which will take place on 19 – 21 April 2016 in Berlin, Germany.
“FOCUS ON PATIENT – INNOVATIVE HEALTHCARE IT”
– The opportunity to present your product/service in the field and gain visibility.
– Ideal platform for finding out about innovations, trends and the industry’s prospects.
– Create partnerships, network.
Patient empowerment: information and management using digital instruments.
Less bureaucracy in nursing documentation – challenges and possible solutions – not only in long-term care.
Medical and medical-economic processes.
Quality management and quality assurance – the importance of data quality for optimising care processes.
Benchmarking in the healthcare sector – methods, projects, experiences and results.
Mobility and apps.
IT strategies and IT management.
Intersectional Electronic Communications.
Big Data in medicine – an opportunity or simply hype? Methods, approaches and experiences.
Health telematics and the German E-Health law.
Patient centered IT process support focusing on treatment and decision-making.
How and when to submit your paper?
• The Call for Papers is addressed to all healthcare IT players.
• Application deadline: October 31, 2015 – submission started on 22.09.
• Participation is free.
• Only complete applications that correspond to the specifications will be considered – please read the session description and follow the instructions here.
The selection of the most fascinating and thematically appropriate presentations will be carried out by the board members responsible for the content support of the respective session.