HIMSS is the world’s largest event dedicated to health information systems.
Back from a study trip organized by the digital agency CATEL, we would like to share the main observations of hospital innovation in the USA.
Do you want to learn more about the latest trends in digitizing the patient journey, operational and medical efficiencies, cutting-edge technologies, or population-based accountability? Do you want to enrich your knowledge of these topics based on trends observed in the USA? Then this session is for you!
Who is it for?
– Hospital managers
– Managers and employees of hospital IT departments
– Hospital innovation managers
– Startups active in information systems and hospital efficiency
Who will speak?
– Gatien Hocepied, Digital Transformation & Innovation Manager at Cliniques de l’Europe
– Stéphan Haaz, Deputy Director of CATEL
Registrer before June 20 by email: “Name+Company+Title”