Are you an innovative Tech startup? Active in 5G, the Internet of Things, artificial intelligence or blockchain? Are you interested in developing new collaborations and identifying business opportunities? The Four Years From Now Exhibition (4YFN) is the place to be! An unmissable event that brings together the largest Tech ecosystem on earth, from February 28 to 3 March 2022 in Barcelona.
Held since 2014, the 4YFN exhibition is the startup event of the Mobile World Congress (MWC) trade fair. This show floor filled with innovation allows you to connect with the Tech ecosystem and representatives from all facets of the industry.
Let’s meet in Barcelona, where the European Tech community will shape the future and bring together innovative startups, technology hubs, startup accelerators and incubators, public agencies, corporations and SMEs, coworking spaces and universities.
In 2019, this unique event brought together more than 760 exhibitors, 23,000 visitors and no fewer than 950 investors from 147 countries. Don’t miss the opportunity!
Be One of the 8 Brussels Startups Showcasing With Us
We are hosting 8 startups in our collective startup corner, where you will have a 3m2 branded stand. Enjoy ideal conditions to expand your professional network and help you achieve your goals.
What’s on the agenda? 4YFN is the perfect event to:
- Take part in numerous networking activities (awards, pitching sessions, etc.);
- Connect with the Tech ecosystem and showcase your latest technologies;
- Learn from the best—leaders, innovators, founders, etc.—during high-level talks and workshops;
- Get expert advice from ecosystem players working to support startups.
We are simultaneously exhibiting at the Mobile World Congress, so that you can benefit from the networking and interactivity between exhibitors and visitors of both fairs.
- Only for Brussels-based companies;
- Registered with the ECB for fewer than 4 years.
- The 4YFN exhibition is placed at the heart of MWC in Fira Gran Via Barcelona in Spain.
The fee is €100 including VAT and applies to:
- a 3 m2 space branded with your company’s name and logo on our 24 m2 collective stand;
- exposure on the 4YFN and MWC websites;
- visitors exhibition passes.
Travel and accommodation costs are at your own expense, as are flight and hotel reservations.
Don’t hesitate to use any of the financial incentives offered by the Brussels-Capital Region, particularly the premium for exhibiting at a fair abroad. This will count as excellent support for your overseas business development efforts. Please note, your request for subsidies must be submitted before the start of the fair.