You are an EU SME developing e-health or mhealth solutions? Participate now to the 2016 EU SME Ehealth competition!
What is the competition about?
The eHealth Competition is an initiative that rewards the best eHealth/mHealth solutions produced by SMEs. Its objective is to support business success of SMEs by giving them visibility together with marketing opportunities to attract customers, partners and external capital.
When and where?
09.06.2016, during the Ehealth Week in Amsterdam.
The finalists will have to present their solutions in front of the jury, composed by relevant stakeholders in the eHealth field, investors and sponsors. The Jury will award 6 winners: 1st, 2nd and 3rd per category.
There will be two categories:
- Promises: SMEs with annual turnover less than 500,000€ in 2014
- Champions: SMEs with annual turnover more than 500,000€ in 2014 (considering only the eHealth unit, in case the company has several divisions)
Focus of the solution
Focus will be on technology innovation, short-term impact -in multiple dimensions: on patients, on professionals, on economy, etc.- and traction.
- The SME has to have a VAT number
- The SME headquarters have to be located in an eligible country – Belgium is eligible!
- Headcount less than 150 employees
- Annual turnover of less than 5.000.000 euros
Previous winners of the EU SME eHealth Competition cannot participate in 2016
More info: http://www.ehealthcompetition.eu/rules-prizes/