Yagram is a mHealth solution lining up therapeutic guidelines with data analytics to improve birth outcomes and to empower mums-to-be.
We use Artificial Intelligence to help care providers deliver therapeutic guidelines and enhance care relationship outside the medical visits. Our 1st digital therapy is addressed to expectant mothers. It allows doctors and midwives to inform their patients about important milestones of the care plan, give personalized therapeutic advice and suggest services that future mums can benefit from, within their hospital or nearby their location.
Yagram’s uses technology to connect people, organisations, and resources in an attractive ecosystem in which amazing amounts of value can be created, changed, exchanged and consumed in a variety of ways and places.
We are patient-centric solution. Thanks to Yagram App, mums-to-be:
– finally have a tool that fits their lifestyle,
– can prepare for baby delivery the way they really want to,
– can access to the information related to their care plan with no effort,
– are better informed about their health status,
– feel more connected to their physicians,
– can find the wellness service that matches exactly their needs
– A smart tool that allows to deliver personalised, therapeutic guidelines to the patient with minimum of interaction from the care provider side.
What started as academic research project has grown into a technology startup, which received mentorship from the European Accelerator FIWARE/FIC3 & Microsoft Innovation Centre and was awarded with the 1st Prize for the most innovative startup by Arthur D.Little, Koan Lorenz, Partena HR and MyMicroInvest.