What are the key points to have in mind when preparing for a commercial mission in HealthTech?
What mistakes should one not commit when preparing for such an event? How to best optimize your time at the conference?
lifetech.brussels is pleased to invite you to a practical workshop with renowned experts in internationalization strategy (Olivier Raimond & Benoit Ligot) in order to give you the keys for a fruitful commercial mission.
Participation is free but registration is mandatory by sending an email to My-Van by September 24th the latest. (Lunch will be served)
Upcoming conferences lifetech.brussels is taking part to:
- When-Where: October 9-11, Odense, Denmark
- Price per person: 275€ (exc. VAT) – No deadline for registration
- What: conferences, exhibition, matchmaking, networking
- Who attends: decision makers, clinicians, policy-makers, end-users, business people
- Keywords: healthtech, connected health, mehealth, thought leadership, integrated care, mental health, social health
- When-Where: November 12-15, Dusseldorf, Germany
- 1.800 € for a fully furnished individual stand of 12 m² in the Belgian pavilion
- 600 € for a fully furnished individual stand of 6 m² in the Belgian pavilion
- 250 € for a presence on the collective stand.
- What: Medica is the most important international medical technologies’ trade show. Exhibition, Matchmaking
- Who attends: medtech companies, clinicians, distributors
- Keywords: medical technologies
- When-Where: January 29-30, Lille, France
- Price: 236€ (academic) or 328€ (startup < 5y) – these are early bird prices until October 14
- What: conferences, exhibition, pitches, matchmaking, networking
- Keywords: Silver health, autonomy of the elderly at home, care of the elderly in hospital/ geriatric homes
- When-Where: January 28-31, Dubaï, the United Arab Emirates
- Price: 820 € for a fully furnished individual stand of 6 m² in the Belgian pavilion (please read the full conditions on http://invest-export.brussels/fr_FR/-/verenigde-arabische-emiraten-dubai-arab-health-19-januari-1-februari-2018)
- What: exhibition, networking, matchmaking
- Who attends: decision makers, clinicians, policy-makers, end-users, business people, distributors
- Keywords: medical technologies, healthtech