WHINN is a health tech and health innovative conference including side events, exhibition, matchmaking and networking activities – all within health and innovation.
At WHINN, you will gain new knowledge, inspiration and insight in the newest research and international trends. Several conferences, events and initiatives are part of WHINN. The result is unexpected encounters and new contacts, which could be the beginning of new business, new collaborations and new opportunities.
Be inspired by new perspectives: WHINN creates meetings between CEOs and end-users and between clinicians as well as decision makers.
WHINN MAIN TOPICS 2018 : mHealth, Thought Leadership & Integrated Care
OPPORTUNITY: WHINN Pitchfire
Sign-up via email at email@example.com
Do you want to practice your pitching skills? Are you on the look-out for an investor? Or do you simply want to know more about how investors and venture capitalists operate? If so, join us at this year’s WHINN PITCHFIRE.
What they offer:
- Train for your pitch with help from experts at the WHINN pitchfire workshop (Oct. 9th)
- Participate to the WHINN Pitchfire Finals in front of an investor jury (Oct. 11th)
OBS: Sign up and get a free space in the Start Up Zone at WHINN Expo (the 10th and the 11th of October).
Are you considering the WHINN Pitchfire? And do you already have a commercial product? The first 5 startups to sign up will be offered a free spot in the Start Up Zone. With a space in the Start Up Zone they can offer you:
- A space in the Startup Zone
- Bring your own Roll Up (only 1 is allowed)
- 1 high coffee table
- 1 electricity plug
- Logo and link visible on WHINN.dk
- Solution or company description on our website WHINN.dk (max 150 words)
- 1 Complimentary exhibitor badge
- Dedicated exhibition during exhibitor hours
The value of this service is € 595 but will be given for free to the first 5 start-ups participating in the WHINN Pitchfire.
(Start-ups = companies not older than 3 years and with maximum 5 employees)
All you need to know in 180”
WHINN: Week of Health and Innovation
- When-Where: October 9-11, Odense, Denmark
- Price per person: 275€ (exc. VAT) – No deadline for registration
- What: conferences, exhibition, matchmaking, networking
- Who attends: decision makers, clinicians, policy-makers, end-users, business people
- Keywords: healthtech, connected health, mehealth, thought leadership, integrated care, mental health, social health
- Event website: https://www.whinn.dk/