The Paris Healthcare Week is the French-speaking countries professional leading event dedicated to technologies, equipment and solutions to manage healthcare facilities.
Organized by PG Promotion, the Paris Healthcare Week brings together the historic tradeshows of the Fédération hospitalière de France (Hospital federation of France) (HopitalExpo, GerontHandicapExpo and Health-ITExpo), Intermeditech and the Salon Infirmier® (tradeshow dedicated to the nursing profession), offering a global, diversified and complete vision of innovative solutions for the healthcare system.
The event welcomes more than 29,000 experts, decision makers and healthcare professionals involved in health IT, building, equipment, hospitality, care and management of healthcare facilities.
The Paris Healthcare Week will host the following trade shows:
- HopitalExpo : Trade show of expertise for the hospital environment; materials, equipment, technologies and services.
- GeronHandicapExpo : Trade show dedicated to advanced age and disability professionals.
- Health-ITExpo: The leading trade show for healthcare IT.
- Intermeditech: The professional event dedicated to the medical device industry.
- Le Salon Infirmier (Nursing event): A unique gathering for the whole nursing profession, essential players of the care pathway.
- 29,058 visitors
- 9.18 % international visitors
- 750 exhibitors
- 35,000 sqm of exhibition space
- 404 B2B meetings organised
- 250+ forums, French Hospital Federation talks and workshops
- 600+ speakers
- 4,000+ attendees in total
- BUILDING: Construction, Architecture, Construction Engineering, Construction supplies
- EQUIPMENT: Medical equipment and devices for healthcare facilities
- HOSPITALITY: Hotels, Logistics, Outsourcing of services
- CARE: Technical aids, Healthcare equipment
- MANAGEMENT: Consulting, Training, Finance, Service, Institutions
- DIGITAL SHOW: Technology, IT, IS, Digital Health
- 45% Professionals working in a healthcare facility
- 44% Manufacturers/Services
- 11% Institutions/Local or regional authorities/Associations