Are you looking for talented .NET profiles to enhance your business? Then join us for the .NET Job Day on the 2nd of June and get the chance to interview 12 .Net Developers and begin a collaboration!
The candidates, who are taking part in the coaching program organized by Cefora, Bruxelles Formation and MIC Brussels, are looking for a 6 to 8 weeks internship starting mid-June. After this period, you will have the possibility to benefit from a FPIE contract (maximum 6 months).
The core skills of the .NET candidates are the following:
▪ Build a UML analysis
▪ Build databases (under SQL Server 2012)
▪ Build the architecture of a web solution based on ASP.NET MVC
▪ Develop websites based on ASP/NET MVC 4 – with C#, Entity Framework, Web API.
▪ Have practical knowledge in HTML and jQuery
▪ Deploy websites in ASP.NET MVC and manage them through Azure.
All .NET candidates have taken 3 Microsoft Certification exams:
▪ 70-483: Programming in C#
▪ 70-486: Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
▪ 70-487: Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services