A meetup with fascinating speakers, inspiring cases and live-demos! Are you an entrepreneur, a researcher, a surgeon, an investor active in the health domain or a policymaker? Are you wondering which successful VR applications already exist for the healthcare sector and do you want to know what we can expect in the future? Are you willing to exchange with people who are already working on concrete cases ? Are you willing to participate into the catalyzation of the innovative research in the medical sector ? Then join us !
“Les Rencontres Catalyse” is an initiative from Moodify and Livescope supported by the Brussels Region, Screen.Brussels and Lifetech.Brussels.
18h00 : Welcome and Demos
18h30 : Presentation
– Carine De Potter and Zoubir Sefsaf, founder of Moodify and Livescope – Introduction
– Jeroen Dille (OrthoGrow/DEO) – Integrating innovative products in the medical world
– Pierre-François Van Den Driesche (Oak Law firm) : Legal framework
– Dr Bernard Vanderick : Using virtual reality in pain management
– Dr Alexandre Bégué : Virtual Reality Assisted Therapy
– Dimitri Pirnay (VR developer – OneBonsai) : Integrating AI and VR and AR in the medical sector
– Valentin Régnier (Laval Virtual)
– Frederick Van Gestel, PhD Researcher Neurosurgery (UZ Brussel)
– Sébastien Serlet, Psychologist specialized in Neuropsychology
– Arnaud Bosteels, Head of anaesthesia department & Head of Virtual Reality Unit, (Saint-Jean Brussels clinic): Building a VR unit in a hospital
20h30: Pitches (to be confirmed)
21h: Drinks, Walking Diner and Demos