Many projects and startups developing e-health solutions are confronted with a number of fundamental questions about legal aspects, privacy and reimbursement possibilities. To tackle these, Innoviris and lifetech.brussels are happy to invite you to an interactive session bringing together startups, academic (research) projects and experts in the e-health sector.
- 9:00- 9:30 : Welcome
- 9:30- 10:00 : What is the political and legal situation of e-health in Belgium by Frank Ponsaert (Counsellor for Social Affairs and Public Health@ Cabinet of Maggie De Block)
- 10:00-10:30 : The Belgian process for reimbursement – The only option to consider? (Dr. Jan Van Emelen @ MACX)
- 10:30-11:00 : E-health and data privacy by Etienne Wery (Attorney @ Ulys)
- 11:00-12:30 : Roundtables with the experts, with the opportunity to ask your questions.
- 12:30-13:30 : Lunch and project demo’s.
- 13:30-17:00 : Presentation of the research projects, funded by Innoviris as part of its action “strategic e-health platforms” :
- BIOBANK : On-line histopathology platform supporting the strategic biobanks in the UZ-Brussel
- BWB: Biothèque Wallonie-Bruxelles
- PICRIB: Platform fo imaging in clinical research in Brussel
- Immediate: Interoperability of Medical Data through Information extraction and Term Encoding
- HealthCompass: Plateforme multimédia pour la guidance et le suivi du patient dans la compréhension de sa maladie et la communication avec son réseau social.
- IRIS: Development, assessment & implementation of an open-source telemedicine platform.
- BriDGEIRIS : Brussels big Data platform for sharing and discovery in clinical Genomics
- RehabGoes Home : Rehabilitation Guardian for Young and Elderly patients at Home