Brussels takes you to the ConhIT in Berlin from 17 to 19 April. Brussels will have a Regional booth where Brussels organizations can showcase their products / services. An additional program will help you optimize tour stay!
What you need to know about this event :
- Connecting Healthcare IT is Europe’s leading event for healthcare IT. The Industrial Fair, Congress and Academy as well as numerous networking events take an in-depth look at the latest topics concerning the healthcare IT industry.
- About 10.000 visitors, with IT managers (in the HealthCare sector) and hospital managers as attendee profiles
- Focus on : Software for hospitals, rehabilitation clinics and care homes; IT solutions for medical practices & laboratories; hardware and IT infrastructure, Telemedicine solutions; IT consultancy, and more
- Organization of a “Startup Café: Startup meets Corporate” targeting new and innovative startups in the early stages of their development, which are offering forward-looking products and processing methods in health IT.
Brussels’ offer :
- Access to the conferences and events of the fair
- 18/4 : Enterprise Europe Network will organize a business convention on-site, helping you to connect and collaborate with potential commercial and tech partners. This type of business convention is of great help for expanding your solution internationally. The business convention is free.
- ConhIT will bring together several side events :
- 17/04 : Visit of Charité Hospital
- 18/04 : Visit of Hasso Plattner Institut
- 18/04 : Digital Health Startup Showcase
- 19/04: VC Investor Breakfast (programme TBC)
- Networking opportunities with German companies identified our commercial Attaché in Berlin.
Participation to the Brussels Booth : 300€ for SME’s (including the access to the fair).
Price ConhIT access :55-110€.
Following expenses stay at your costs :
- Other on site expenses
However, these expenses can be partially covered by subsidies (up to 50%. 75% for startups).
Need more info?
You will find more information about ConhIT in this flyer.
Contact us if you have any question!