What is BIO?
The BIO International Convention attracts over 15,000 biotechnology and pharma leaders who come together for one week of intensive networking to discover new opportunities and promising partnerships. Every year, Belgium is one of the best represented countries with a unique booth and over 100 delegates.
For more information about the event, please visit the BIO website.
What services for BIO delegates?
Participation to the Brussels delegation includes:
- Access to the One-on-One Partnering system to organize your B2B meetings.
- Participation to the Official Belgian delegation :
- Access the Belgian Seminar
- Your presence on the Belgian Booth and in he Belgian BIO catalogue
- Participation to the Belgian Café, that draws over 700 attendees.
- A range of high-level networking activities within the Belgian and international delegations
- Possibility to book a room in the Westgates Hotel with the whole Belgian delegation.
- Support from our commercial attaché in California to help you find potential partners.
Registrations (until January, 31)
Brussels organizations have two registration options. Registrations close on January, 31!
1. Full Convention Access & Partnering Badge with access to the BIO Business Forum, the Monday and Wednesday Night Receptions and the Tuesday Keynotes.
This option is limited to three organizations.
2. Exhibitor Booth Partnering with access to access to the Exhibitor Booth Partnering
Process & Prices
Price : 300€ for SME’s – 600€ for big companies
After filling in the registration form, you will be contacted to understand the needs of your organization and adapt your registration option if needed.
This event is organized by lifetech.brussels and Brussels Invest & Export. Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact Camille Mommer.