Horizon 2020 : Funding Innovation in Health
More than 2 € Billion will be made available for innovators in Health and Care willing to build collaborative projects in the new Societal Challenge 1 Work Programme 2018-2020 (Health, demographic change and well-being). Even if not completely finalised yet, the draft programme has been published.
Which topics for 2018-2020?
During the information session, NCP Brussels will present some of the funding topics in the H2020 Health 2018-2020 work programme, including
- Better understanding or causes and mechanisms of diseases,
- Healthy ageing
- More effective health systems
- Digitalization in Health and Care
- Trusted solutions and cybersecurity
The information session is preceded by a individual meeting session for participants willing to exchange with Health NCP on their project idea.
- Call “Better Health and care, economic growth and sustainable health systems”
- Call “Digital transformation in Health and Care”
- Call “Trusted digital solutions and Cybersecurity in Health and Care”
And to find partners?
The day after the workshop, you are kindly invited to attend a Project development session organized by ERRIN Network, to meet and join proposals coordinators willing to set up a consortium.
Stay tuned for further information!
Questions? Do not hesitate to contact your National Contact Point Frédéric Suche