The EU-funded project EU-GIVE aims at “Generating opportunities from Intangible assets and Value chains in the collaborative Economy in Europe”.
If you are Brussels-based and
- an SME or social enterprises from the social economy,
- a service provider whose business has been supported from the collaborative economy,
- a platform manager,
- an enterprise, initiative and organisation from any sector interested in developing exchanges and collaboration with the collaborative economy,
- a promoter of new business ideas which can grow up in a collaborative economy environment…
If one of these sentences ring a bell, then this event is made for you !
The objectives of this event are
- to raise awareness about the collaborative economy potential in Brussels taking into account its social impact
- to increase knowledge and involvement of participants
- to look for synergies, connections, integration between collaborative economy initiatives and with the conventional economy.
9h-9h30 : Welcome coffee
9h30 – 10h30 : Introduction session
- Welcome note – Patricia Foscolo, manager @ greentech.brussels
- What is the EU-GIVE project – Camille Lepinay, project email@example.com
- Collaborative economy, cooperative economy, circular economy, what do we mean? Barbara Garbarczyk, SAW-B (tbc)
11h -13h: Finding your way to the collaborative economy
- Cooperative platforms, an inspiring model for the collaborative economy – Lieza Dessein, SMART.be
- Regional support for qualitative cooperative platform – Gaëtan Vanloqueren, Adviser in the cabinet of Didier Gosuin, Minister of Economy and Employment of the Brussels Capital Region
- The European Agenda for collaborative economy – Neil Kay, Policy Officer, European Commission, DG Grow
- Legal framework in Belgium – Caroline Ker, Legal expert, Febecoop, Belgian federation of cooperative
- Questions & Answer
14h-15h : Lesson learnt from Brussels-based initiatives
- Usitoo – Frédéric Chomé
- Cook-Work – Elodie Bouscarat
- Pwiic – Nathalie Devriese
- Tale me – Anna Balez
- Lita.co – Louis Wouters
15h15-16h45: World Café – What are the needs for the collaborative economy in Brussels?
Presentations from the conclusions of the tables
16h45-17h – Conclusions
This event is free but registration is mandatory.