Conference rescheduled to 7-9 September 2020
In light of the Finland Ministry of Social Affairs and Health’s decision to ban all public events of more than 500 people until the end of May in an effort to fight the spread of the coronavirus, HIMSS announced on 13/3/20 the postponement of HIMSS | Health 2.0 European Conference 2020. This postponement is necessary to comply with the decision referenced above and to protect the health and safety of local residents, as well as the healthcare providers tasked with keeping their communities healthy.
The HIMSS | Health 2.0 European Conference 2020 is now taking place on 7- 9 September 2020.
The most influential digital health conference in Europe will be returning to Helsinki, Finland on 7-9 September 2020 for three days of the latest innovation, exciting learning and unmatchable networking opportunities.
Meet over 3,000 healthcare leaders from the entire ecosystem. The best of both worlds will be gathered under the same roof: the HIMSS expertise and thought leadership and the Health 2.0 network of entrepreneurs and investors.
HIMSS/Health 2.0 2020 offers:
- Conference programme addressing the most pressing challenges in digital health. See the full conference programme here
- Live demo: Apply here before April 1st!
- Investors’ Forum and VentureConnect Pitch Competition: Apply here before April 10th!
- Matchmaking: Arrange your own one to one meetings to extend your network and present your solutions
Joining liftech.brussels’ delegation will offer you:
- A unique pre-conference programme including inspiring visits and B2B networking diner at the Belgian Embassy (see detailed programme hereunder)
- 40% discount on your individual participation fees (495€ as start-up instead of 825€)
- A free spot on our shared lifetech.brussels booth, worth 1.000€/start-up
Updated pre-conference programme will be announced soon.
Pre-conference programme (Tuesday 26 May):
- 10-12 am: visit of Kalasatama Health & Well-being Centre Discover this integrated health care and social center that provides a new space solution and ongoing service development with an emphasis to shift towards digital. Their services include health station, dental, psychiatric and substance abuse services; physiotherapy and occupational therapy; youth and adult social work and social guidance services, services for the disabled and laboratory. The centre is visited by approx. 1.800 clients a day and has over 500 social and health care professionals.
- 12-1 pm: lunch introduced by Azèle Mathieu
- 1-3:30 pm: choice between 4 visits:
- Terkko Health Hub & HUS Biobank Terkko Health Hub is a startup community, a co-working area and an event space focused on health and life sciences. Helsinki Biobank is a hospital based biobank that will cover over 1,9 million inhabitants once fully operational. The idea of this visit is to showcase the Meilahti health ecosystem. Delegates will be introduced to the start-up scene as well as to the research conducted by the Biobank, and will get to experience the technology involved in these.
- Metropolia University of Applied Sciences All students in the 17 different healthcare related programs are gathered in the same building to create an innovation ecosystem. Students are able to learn through simulations and patient work, and will be able to experience the compleate treatment path a patient goes through. They want to work with companies, start-ups and other actors in the healthcare field to make the campus vibrant.
- HUS Children’s Hospital Helsinki Children’s Hospital, a state-of-the-art facility that focuses on demanding specialised health care and serves sick children from all over Finland. The building is a case study in patient-centered design and also includes striking design, new digital technologies and process innovations. Get a first taste in this video.
- Kotona-Concept Digital Healthcare Service Center Tour See and try what virtual care is all about from a workers and a client’s point of view. At the Kotona (at Home) show room, visitors will be guided around the office and they will have the opportunity to participate in our virtual healthcare daily tasks. Helsinki currently already has 24.000 virtual contacts/month for elderly people living at home. They will be able to make a virtual nursing call to each other and see how group activities such as virtual rehabilitation and virtual lunch groups are handled.
- 18:00-21:00: networking dinner at the Belgian Embassy: exclusive B2B matchmaking opportunity with local HealthTech actors
Complete the registration form to receive your discount code and book your free spot on the shared booth.
Brussels entrepreneurs can benefit from a reimbursement of their expenses up to 50% through the ”Prime pour effectuer un voyage de prospection” of Bruxelles Economie et Emploi.
Please note that hotels in Helsinki are in high demand that period, so don’t wait too long to book your accommodation. You can find a list with different options here.