What is it about?
The Fund supports research on the impact of ICT and teleservices on the integration of care from the patients’ point of view. A specific attention will be given to vulnerable groups in regard of social and health inequalities.
The new technologies are offering crucial tools to enhance the integration of care. However we need to better understand :
– what are the necessary conditions for IT tools to foster integration,
– how they are patient oriented and what is the added value for the patients and their informal carers and
– what about the accessibility of IT (e-health) for vulnerable groups ?
In order to increase the impact, researchers are encouraged to involve stakeholders during the process. A financial support up to € 45.000 a year during maximum 2 years will be given to an outstanding project.
Please note that the final application has to be done completely online. The online form will be available on 17th November. Annexes should be joined.
Who is it for?
Researchers from Belgian universities or university colleges (Hautes Ecoles/Hogescholen). Different disciplines and institutions may be involved.
How to submit your application
- How to submit an application form online? View video
- Download the annex(es) that have to be completed for your application form
- If you are not very familiar with computers: 02-500 4 555 or email@example.com.
Submit until 21/03/2017
Announcement of selection 29/09/2017
Financial support: up to € 90.000
For specific details: Benedicte Gombault (02-549 02 72)