lifetech.brussels and Enterprise Europe Brussels take Brussels ehealth companies to the eHealth Summer University :
What you need to know about the eHealth Summer University
- An event organised by Castres-Mazamet Technopole (CEEI), gathering more than 900 healthcare professionals, industrials, industrial solutions providers, patients, healthcare and social financial backers, institutional representatives, researchers and students.
- An interesting Conference Program!
- Connected Hospital Rooms : promote your technological innovations in a real-life hospital environment (Deadline 31 May 2018)
- E-health connection 2018: the on-site B2B business convention organized by Enterprise Europe Network.
This business convention is of great help for expanding your solution internationally and meet client and partners.
- eHealth Award 2018 aim to promote the use of digital technologies in health systems, care, autonomy and well-being. (Deadline : 30 April 2018)
- Networking opportunities with French companies identified our commercial Attaché in France.
- Legal Expert Meetings : get key answers to your key questions (First Come, First served)
Join the Brussels delegation
Registration to the Brussels delegation includes:
- Get to meet your future strategic partners during Networking activities with local clusters
- Meet with local key players with the help from our commercial attaché
- A 50% discounted price : 160€ instead of 320€ (exc.VAT)
- Join the Brussels delegation by filling in this Form before May, 31th.
- After registration you, apply for the Connected Hospitals Rooms and the Legal Expert Meetings (optional)
If interested, we can reference you a hotel, to be together with other members of the delegation
Please note that being part of the delegation implies participating to the business convention.