Are you an entrepreneur in the digital healthcare sector? Then you’ll be no stranger to the ConhIT trade fair, recently renamed DMEA! Join us at our stand in Berlin, from 10 to 11 April, to share your projects and feed your curiosity.
In 10 years, DMEA has become Europe’s biggest trade fair in the digital healthcare sector. Backed by German industry leaders, it responds to the demands of a rapidly growing sector. It provides a unique platform for innovation and communication between manufacturers and users, and the academic and political spheres.
- 9 or 10 April // bilateral Meetings with Berlin Health cluster members (TBC: meet hospitals, universities, SMEs, corporates…)
- 11 April // Matchmaking session organised by Enterprise Europe Network to meet clients, investors, business or technology partners (1 meeting minimum)
- 10 April, 11h-13h: Session “start-up meet corporates” (second session on 11 April 11h30)
- 10 April, 11h-14h30: Excursion to a long-term care facility in Berlin (Hauptsadt peldge vivantes)
- 10 April, 14h30-16h30: Showcase your solution at Digital health startup showcase
Why to come?
- Meet corporates (IT, Health), investors, hospitals, universities to step into German and EU market
- Opportunity to showcase your solution (startup showcase)
- Opportunity to meet the Berlin E-Health ecosystem
Attendance with a stand:
• 100 euros for SMEs
• 300 euros for large businesses
You should also allow for specific fees covering the production and delivery of your promotional and exhibition materials, and specific additional equipment, in addition to travel and accommodation costs (budget for approx €150 per night in Berlin).
Make sure to check out the financial incentives available to exporters !
19-03 : registration to the company mission – fill in the flexmail form HERE
21-03 : registration to the startup showcase
11-04 : registration to business meetings
Any question ? Contact Thomas, Christophe and Frédéric !
Area Manager Europe
Tel : +32 2.800.40.09
Tel : +32 2.800.00.56
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +32 2.422.00.47
Mail : email@example.com