Do you need insights on how to apply GDPR in practice in HealthTech and Life Sciences?
Xavier Gobert & Amaury Wilmet, both experts in data protection, will provide the participants with a significant experience in managing confidentiality. They will guide key attendees through an interactive discussion of the “why” and “how” of creating an effective data protection program.
This seminar has two objectives
- Facilitate start-up start an effective GDPR response program across the organizations.
- Examine the challenges posed by the GDPR and the benefits of proactively demonstrating that the organization is compliant with the new requirements.
- Introduction to the European GDPR – Review of the principles, rights and procedures
- Changes between current and future regulations – Including compliance requirements and potential penalties
- Key Principles of Internal Data Processing in and Outside Europe
- Principles of data transfer / exchange outside Europe
- New obligations of violation notification
- Fundamental rights of subjects
- New obligations of the data protection officer
- Key steps to follow for a successful implementation
- Return on experience through GDPR Medtech implementations and mistakes to avoid
Speakers : Xavier Gobert & Amaury Wilmet – MyData-TRUST
Discover also the second workshop : My Data Management Strategy – Cybersecurity for healthcare in Practice.
This event is free but registration is mandatory.