As part of the development of the Brussels Health Network (BHN) to international standards, lifetech.brussels is launching a Connect2BHN, a call to fund and support companies to create a connection with patient’s Electronic Health Records (EHR) through this Network.
Connecting existing e-health solutions to the BHN will allow to send generated and/or collected data to the Electronic Health Record (EHR) of the patient.
Aim of the Call
The call aims to :
- Enable e-health solutions, developed by Brussels companies to be interoperable with all hospitals and independent healthcare provider
- Enable e-health solutions, developed by Brussels companies to integrate and comply with IHE international standards. This will facilitate their expansion to other European regions.
How does it work?
- You apply before March 31, by sending the application form by email
- An independent jury will select the best application based on 4 criteria
- Access to the expertise of a project leader experienced,
- Access to a developer’s expertise to code the API,
- Visibility being resumed on the site ehealth.brussels and
The total amount of expertise financed will be equivalent to € 30,000/project.