WHAT IS THE INNOVATION PRIZE 2018?
The Innovation Prize aims to promote innovation in the field of Life Sciences.
The most innovative projects in the field of biotech, medtech and digitech will be awarded with a grant and a year of consulting services offered by Universal Biotech, with a combined value of €30 000.
The prize will be awarded during a special award ceremony in October.
By participating in the 10th edition of the Innovation Prize, you can:
Win up to 30 000 euros including cash and consulting services
Boost your visibility among potential partners and investors
Meet international experts from the healthcare industry during our award ceremony
Receive feedback from our expert jury panel and improve your business plan
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Young startups (‹ 8 years old) and academic research groups developing a project in the healthcare sector, from discovery to pre-market stage.
Projects will be evaluated by a jury of international Life Sciences experts. Assessment will be based on 5 criteria:
• Scientific quality of the innovation
• Strength of the intellectual property
• Project team expertise and diversity
• Project Feasibility
• Chances of success on the market
TIMELINE OF INNOVATION PRIZE
• 5th of February, 2018 : call for proposal
• 30th of April, 2018 : End of the call for proposal
• May : Application assessment
• June : Selection of semifinalists
• September : Selection of finalists
• October, 2018 : Innovation Prize ceremony
Not registered yet?
Sign up now until April 30th