Start your international growth
This workshop aims at sharing a very operational vision about how to develop an international strategy for small players in the HealthTech sector. Our three experts will focus on questions neo-exporters usually have:
How to select the best countries to export my solution? Which kind of partners should you look for? What are the things to avoid absolutely? What are (un)realistic timelines?
The experts will also share useful tools for you to develop an adequate export strategy.
1. Why to export ?
- Definition & international context
- Risks and Benefits of export
2. Ready to export ?
- Audit of exportation : What is important to know?
- SWOT analysis : Identify my strenghts and weaknesses
3. Where to export?
- Country Analysis : Prioritization and selection of markets following specific criteria
- Attractivity of country
- Competitiveness of country
- Risk/advantage of countr
4. What to export ?
- Adaptability to market : Cultural, legal and local specificity
- Size of market :How to get a market survey?
5. How to export ?
- Marketing Strategy and Business Model for exportation : Confrontation of your strategic growth model
- Which channel for distribution ?
- Direct or indirect
- Communication :Cultural differences
6.Examples & interactivity
Mark Decat, Managing partner of INDIGOCARE, will bring insights about :
- Value Proposition
- Market Segmentation
- Distribution networks
- International Sales guide : tips for succes in your export.
Mark Decat is Managing Partner at IndigoCare, manufacturer of nursecall system and part of the Essec Group. Mark started his career in telecom 26 years ago after a number of years in the advertising sector. First in the B2B sector, then directed to the healthcare sector, always in commercial positions. In 1996 he stepped into the capital of the Essec Group and together with three colleagues, did an Management Buy-Out in 2009. The system integrator Essec decided to develop and market a system in the EMEA countries and the US in 2005. While starting without any experience in export, Mark and his team gained significant expertise and on the international Healthcare market.
Olivier Raimond from Stratex Consulting graduated in Biology and Business Management & Administration. He is a specialist in business development and strategy, specializing in B2B partnerships of companies active in the world of medical devices, diagnostics and biotechnology.
Benoit Ligot from Sibelex Consulting is an industrial engineer and graduated in Business Management & Administration. He is a specialist in consulting and international development assistance for companies active in the world of medical devices, diagnostics and biotechnology.
This event is free but registration is mandatory.