For 44 years Arab Health has brought you the latest innovations in healthcare. From state-of-the-art imaging equipment to the most cost-effective disposables; developments in surgery to advances in prosthetics, Arab Health continues to be at the heart of healthcare in the Middle East.
As the largest collection of healthcare product manufacturers and service providers under one roof, Arab Health is your one-stop shop for all your healthcare sourcing and procurement needs. With thousands of products to explore, coming in from more than 68 countries, make sure you don’t miss this essential business event. The show is free to visit if you register before 28 January 2019.
Accompanying the exhibition is a number of business, leadership and Continuing Medical Education (CME) conferences and workshops providing the very latest updates and insights into cutting edge procedures, techniques and skills. Upgrade your knowledge through these immersive educational tracks.
Arab Health prides itself as the leading healthcare business platform in the Middle East. Connecting manufacturers and service providers with clinicians, procurement professionals, dealers and distributors is the primary goal of the event. Leverage the success of the show and make key business contacts by utilising our multiple channels to connect you to the region’s healthcare industry.
Arab Health sees thousands of industry players congregate in Dubai for four days of business and knowledge sharing. To assist our attendees with their travel plans, we offer discounted hotel rates through our Official Hospitality Partner onPeak, and discounted flights with our Official Airline Partner Emirates Airline.
All you need to know in 180”
- When-Where: January 28-31, Dubaï, the United Arab Emirates
- Price: 820 € for a fully furnished individual stand of 6 m² in the Belgian pavilion (please read the full conditions on http://invest-export.brussels/fr_FR/-/verenigde-arabische-emiraten-dubai-arab-health-19-januari-1-februari-2018)
- What: exhibition, networking, matchmaking
- Who attends: decision makers, clinicians, policy-makers, end-users, business people, distributors
- Keywords: medical technologies, healthtech
- event website: https://www.arabhealthonline.com/en/Home.html