AgeingFit is the first european business convention dedicated to innovation in the healthy ageing sector.
48 hours to meet your future project partners and accelerate innovation.
AgeingFit’s 2018 wide-ranging programme has been designed around three tracks. It aims to provide solutions, best practices for every player of the sector.
Ideally located, the exhibition area enables participants to access key information, highlight their skills, services and innovations.
What does AgeingFit include?
► Conferences and roundtable discussions to gain insight and discover the latest industry trends
► One-to-one meetings to maximise innovation, business opportunities and collaborations through pre-qualified meetings
► Innovation pitches to present projects and innovations to decision-makers and investors
► Exhibition to boost company visibility among other innovators in the healthy ageing sector
► Hosted events (congresses, workshops) to support and facilitate partnership research by making public/private connections possible
Register now for AgeingFit 2019 and benefit from the Early Bird Offer (applicable on the full rate and it can not be combined with any other discounts):
Register now for AgeingFit 2019 and benefit from the Early Bird Offer (applicable on the full rate and it can not be combined with any other discounts)
All you need to know in 180”
- When-Where: January 29-30, Lille, France
- Price: 236€ (academic) or 328€ (startup < 5y) – these are early bird prices until October 14
- What: conferences, exhibition, pitches, matchmaking, networking
- Keywords: Silver health, autonomy of the elderly at home, care of the elderly in hospital/ geriatric homes
- Event website: https://www.ageingfit-event.fr/