The AAL Call has been launched in February 2018: “Smart Solutions for Ageing well”.
- Development of innovative, transnational and multi-disciplinary collaborative ICT solutions, services, products to enhance older adults quality of life.
Areas covered by the call are :
- Mobility and Transport
- Living and building solutions for olders
- Work and learning training
- Safety and security (prevention of damages, falls prevention)
- Culture, leisure, wellbeing, sport
- At least 3 partners in 3 countries (Be aware that not all European countries participate to this call).
- Specificity of AAL : the development must be driven with/by end-users of the solutions. They must be part of the consortium! Non-profit associations and public organizations are therefore eligible for funding.
Deadline for application : 28/5/2018
How much and how long?
Well, this year you have two options:
- Small collaborative projects : “feasibility study” for the further projects. They can result in well-substantiated ideas or proposals for AAL solutions to be submitted in a later AAL call in 2019 (or in other funding at EU or national level).
Min 3 from 3 AAL countries – Duration : 6 months – Funding : 300.000€ max per project – End users organizations and private companies are mandatory in this call.
- Collaborative projects : Proposals are expected to be user-driven through co-creation and address a specified challenge (sector). Furthermore, the route to market needs to be clearly described and aligned with the business strategies of the partners responsible for commercialization.
Min 3 from 3 AAL countries – Duration: 18-36 months – Funding : 2.500.000€ – The project will operate within TRL levels 5-8 and results must be commercialized 2 years after the end of the project
What are the next steps?
- If you are interested by this opportunity, tell us!
- You will need partners :
- If you have partners : check if they can be funded by their country
- If you haven’t : we can help you find the right partners through our international network.
- You can participate to EU INFO DAY on 31st January and 1st February 2018 in Brussels.
There will also be matchmaking event to meet potential partners.