The call for projects is from February 1st to April 30th, 2017.
The Innovation Prize, organized by Universal Biotech, is aimed at highlighting the most innovative projects coming from young innovative startups and academic researchers from public or private sector in the field of healthcare.
This year, 3 prizes will be awarded:
- Biotech Prize (vaccines, drugs, molecules),
- Medtech Prize (medical devices and services, diagnosis),
- Digitech Prize (health NICTs including e/m-health, platforms and connected objects)
Who can apply?
The Innovation Prize is an international event. Therefore participants worldwide are accepted and treated equally during the selection and evaluation process. Participants must be:
- Academic researchers in the field of Life Sciences
- Representatives from young start-ups and companies (< 8 years old)
More info: https://www.universal-biotech-prize.com/