The Spring is coming up and brings along a burst of funding and pitching opportunities ! Are you ready for it?
- The Product/Market Fit Programme (from EIT Health Accelerator) is offering you a market scan of Sweden, Estonia, Spain, UK, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and France. Selected digital health and medtech start-ups will benefit from a fully funded product/market fit report conducted by a local partner (€value 25.000)
Deadline : 31 March 2018
- The Fournier-Majoie Foundation offers grants and investment (up to 500.000€) for entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial Researchers/Inventors who are willing to develop solutions which will significantly benefit cancer patients and the medical community.
Deadline : 15 April 2018
- The Caring Entrepreneurship Fund offers loans and equity participation (up to 20.000€) to all entrepreneurs active in healthcare and well-being, with a product/service close to market launch, with an opportunity to be mentored by experienced entrepreneurs.
Deadline : 18 April 2018
Ready to Pitch?
If you are looking for visibility, here are some opportunities to pitch in front of interesting audiences. You can also always apply for prizes (see below).
- eHealth Slam @ ConhIT (Berlin). Fascinate the audience of Europe’s most important event for the health IT industry with an unconventional presentation on April,18!
Application deadline : 12 March 2018
ConhIt will also host the Digital Health Startup Showcase, with an application deadline 30/03/2018.
in Brussels. A pitching session where startups active in smart and healthy living
can meet large corporations and financial organization as potential investors in order to facilitate business opportunities on June,7th.
Application deadline : 30 April 2018
- Given the organization of a Brussels delegation to MedFit 2018 (Strasbourg), the Start-up Slams will give young entrepreneurs the opportunity to present their projects/technologies during a 7-minute pitch.
Interested? Contact us!
- The AAL Smart Ageing Prize is an international competition looking for the products and services using innovative digital technologies to support older people to participate fully in social life. Possibility to win up to €40.000.
Deadline : 31 March 2018
- The 9 categories of the e-health Awards are open to all stakeholders of eHealth innovation (businesses, researchers, patients, healthcare professionals or students) who have developed a solution or an innovative application in the field of eHealth. Winners will be announced at the the eHealth Summer University 2018 in Castres and will pitch in front of a big audience.
Deadline : 19 April 2018
- The Innovation Prize is looking for the most innovative projects in the field of biotech, medtech and digitech from academic researchers, young start-ups and companies (< 8 years old). Winners will be awarded a grant and a year of consulting services, with a combined value of €30 000.
Deadline : 30 April 2018